What personal information do we collect?
- If you sign up for any of our newsletters, whitepapers, guides, webinars, seminars or online content we will ask you to provide basic contact information. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- We may contact you via email in the future to communicate with you about our services or updates to our policies. In all cases, you will be able to unsubscribe from any emails you receive from us.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- This site is intentionally designed for visitors 14 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect or maintain data on anyone 13 years or younger.
How do we use tracking cookies?
- If you wish, you have the option to turn tracking technologies off for any websites you visit. Cookie settings can be found in your web browser settings.
- Cookies do not track your personal information. Mostly, they track location, how you navigate the website and other generic information.
- Third party cookie information is anonymous and provided to us by technology companies such as Google to create website traffic metrics such as site and page visits to help us improve how the website works.
How do we secure your information?
- Your personal information is stored in a controlled and secure environment and protected from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
- Only those with a ‘need to know’ have role-based access to your information
- When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
How to contact us
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time or see what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may contact us via email at email@example.com
or write to us at:
789 Don Mills Road, Suite 802
Toronto ON M5C 1T5
Will you change this privacy notice?
We may change this notice from time to time in the future. Any such changes will be posted here. We advise you to check back frequently to see any updates or changes.